- Key Concepts
- Photocure is the Personal Data Controller
- How can we access your data?
- What are cookies?
- How do we use the data?
- Consent to mail correspondence, direct marketing and continued communication
- For how long is the data kept?
- Who can access the data?
- We share certain data within the context of third party cooperation
- Where is the data stored?
- You are entitled to know what data we have about you
- Contact details to Photocure
1. Key Concepts
Personal data is information that can be used independently, or together with other information, to identify, localise or contact an individual. Examples of personal data include name, phone number and IP address.
Processing of personal data includes all type of personal data handling, e.g.: collection, analysis, registration and storing.
The so-called “Personal Data Controller” determines the purpose of the processing of personal data and decides what personal data will be requested. The Personal Data Controller has the ultimate responsibility for your personal data being processed in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
2. Photocure is the Personal Data Controller
Related to this homepage and when contacting us, Photocure is the Personal Data Controller.
3. How can we access your data?
When you register with us via newsletter, by visiting our homepage or contact us via email or phone, you may submit personal data.
5. How do we use your personal data?
The data you have submitted can be used for the following purposes:
- To send you our newsletter
- To obtain statistics and information regarding user behaviour, to improve our homepage and the corresponding user experience
- Communication following your contact
6. Consent to mail correspondence, direct marketing and continued communication
By agreeing to our processing of your personal data for the purposes stated above, you agree:
- that we can contact you regarding your communication with us
- that we will only keep your CV or application letter when we are in a hiring process.
- to subscribe to the type of mailings you have chosen yourself and accepted. You can update your subscription settings and unsubscribe to further mailing.
7. For how long is the data kept?
We only process personal data for as long as it takes to fulfil the purpose of their collection. Depending on the data we have collected it may vary how long they will be kept.
8. Who can access the data?
Submitted data are available to a limited number of people within the company.
10. Where is the data stored?
The data are stored in various systems. It depends on the personal data provided. Data transfers made to third-country servers comply with the secure data transfer rules under the General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR, or are made under the Privacy Shield Frameworks developed between the EU and USA. More information about Privacy Shield Frameworks is available on this page:
11. You are entitled to know what data we have about you
The new data protection regulation is planned to come into force on May 25, 2018. After implementation you are entitled to request a registry extract on the data we have about you. You may also request us to correct incorrect data or delete data about you. Further, you are entitled to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data. If you withdraw your consent, we will delete the data we have about you.
Exception to this is where we are required by law to report your data to authorities. In that case, your personal data will be anonymized. Please note that deletion of your personal data stored by us may impact the delivery of information in the context of a customer relationship, as well as potentially impact any ongoing dialogues.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, or request a registry extract, correction or deletion, please contact us via email.
12. Contact details to Photocure
Related to this homepage and when contacting us Photocure is the Personal Data Controller and responsible for the processing of your personal data. If you have questions regarding our processing or wish to get in touch with us to exercise your rights, please find our contact details below:
Photocure ASA Hoffsveien 4 0275 Oslo Norway
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org